- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5424 156th Dr NE, Redmond, WA 980525 beds, 3 baths, 3,120 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $202
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 660 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,120 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 1828000910
- Zillow Home ID: 48762569
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5424 156th Drive Ne
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98052 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 225% greater than in Redmond, and 22.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98052 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98052 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292