- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5424 Forest Hill Ave, Richmond, VA 232252 baths, 1,507 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 10,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2000 for $95,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,507 sqft
- Lot depth: 171
- Lot width: 65
- Parcel #: C0050342036
- Zillow Home ID: 12509838
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5424 Forest Hill Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 23225 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 13.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Richmond, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 23225 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Richmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23225 home values.
- 5414 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$192K--11,533
- 5500 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$163K311,562
- 1728 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$124K311,040
- 1734 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$198K421,820
- 1722 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$123K311,040
- 1740 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$160K211,496
- 1740 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$137K22--
- 1714 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$139K311,040
- 5501 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$162K321,535
- 1712 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$154K211,033
- 5510 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$152K421,517
- 1746 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$170K211,188
- 1752 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA--311,460
- 5505 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$186K321,650
- 5500 Westower Dr Richmond, VA$194K--22,085
- 1758 Leicester Rd Richmond, VA$189K31.51,040
- 5520 Forest Hill Ave Richmond, VA$226K31.51,817
Nearby Schools in Richmond
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!