- Lot: 9,997 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 45 days on Zillow
- Views: 6,795 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 1992 for $5,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- MLS #: C7210429
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 404 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Other, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ Septic, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Location \ Pool View, Appliances Included \ Water Softener Owned, Special Sale Provision \ Auction \ Short Sale
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,387 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 402132332005
- Zillow Home ID: 43555256
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $126-165K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33981 home values will increase 5.1% next year, compared to a 6.6% rise for Port Charlotte as a whole. Among 33981 homes, this home is 29.1% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33981, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.8% lower than in Port Charlotte, and 41.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 33981 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Port Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33981 home values.
|Joslyn Ter Port Charlotte, FL||$144K||--||--||--|
|5432 Joslyn Ter Port Charlotte, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5467 Norlander Dr Port Charlotte, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5451 Norlander Dr Port Charlotte, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5440 Joslyn Ter Port Charlotte, FL||$107K||--||2||1,052|
|5415 Joslyn Ter Port Charlotte, FL||$140K||3||2||1,224|
|5431 Joslyn Ter Port Charlotte, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5443 Norlander Dr Port Charlotte, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5407 Joslyn Ter Port Charlotte, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5483 Norlander Dr Port Charlotte, FL||$156K||2||2||2,116|
|5439 Joslyn Ter Port Charlotte, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5399 Joslyn Ter Port Charlotte, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5392 Joslyn Ter Port Charlotte, FL||$176K||2||2||1,793|
|5435 Norlander Dr Port Charlotte, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5404 Chard Ter Pt Charlotte, FL||$124K||3||2||1,508|
|5404 Chard Ter Port Charlotte, FL||$147K||3||2||1,508|
|5396 Chard Ter Port Charlotte, FL||$99K||2||2||988|
|5460 Norlander Dr Port Charlotte, FL||$95K||--||2||1,204|
|5447 Joslyn Ter Port Charlotte, FL||$316K||3||3||2,496|
|5412 Chard Ter Port Charlotte, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Port Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!