5425 Sampson Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462373 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,736 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 357 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2004
- Price/sqft: $109
- MLS #: 21258136
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 755 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,736 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 491510115021000300
- Zillow Home ID: 69388700
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5425 Sampson Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46237, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 17.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46237 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 6310 Mack Farm Ln Indianapolis, IN$370K533,689
- 5415 Sampson Dr Indianapolis, IN--------
- 5414 Chico Grey Dr Indianapolis, IN$352K----3,414
- 6324 Mack Farm Ln Indianapolis, IN$410K53.53,292
- 5405 Sampson Dr Indianapolis, IN$253K321,934
- 6244 Mack Farm Ln Indianapolis, IN$332K41.52,586
- 5404 Chico Grey Dr Indianapolis, IN$352K544,432
- 6340 Mack Farm Ln Indianapolis, IN$364K--1.53,560
- 6245 Sampson Ct Indianapolis, IN$275K----1,938
- 6237 Sampson Ct Indianapolis, IN--------
- 5357 Sampson Dr Indianapolis, IN$297K41.52,540
- 5360 Chico Grey Dr Indianapolis, IN$367K42.54,034
- 5407 Chico Grey Dr Indianapolis, IN$360K443,825
- 5358 Sampson Dr Indianapolis, IN$361K52.53,259
- 5423 Chico Grey Dr Indianapolis, IN$409K322,650
- 6315 Mack Farm Ln Indianapolis, IN$283K32.52,600
- 6232 Mack Farm Ln Indianapolis, IN$318K421,866
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.