- Lot: 9,321 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- 18 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,788 all time views
- 6 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $119
- MLS #: 21347533
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 240 sqft
- Foundation \ Basement-Block, Heat \ ForcedAir, Optional Level Below Grade \ Basement, Property Sub Type \ Single Family, Property Type \ Residential, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Architectural Style \ Ranch, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Exterior \ Vinyl, Basement Description \ Finished, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Appliances \ MicroHood, Pct Optional Level Finished \ 25-50%, Cool \ CeilingPaddleFans, Interior \ Screens Complete, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Kit Exhaust, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Appliances \ Range Hood Fan, Utility Options \ Gas Connected, Utility Options \ Cable Available, Interior \ Attic Access, Interior \ Hardwood Floors, Interior \ Windows Thermal, Interior \ Storms Complete, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Formal Dining Room, Equipment \ Smoke Alarm, Fireplace Description \ Living Room Fireplace, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Fireplace, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Asphalt, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Partial, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Privacy, Porch \ Open Porch, Equipment \ Sump Pump, Lot Information \ Storm Sewer, Lot Information \ Trees Small, Lot Information \ On Trail, BAC Amount \ BACAmount%, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ None
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,512 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 62
- Parcel #: 490707131006000801
- Zillow Home ID: 1260871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $151-177K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46220 home values will rise 2.6% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46220 homes, this home is 7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 8.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46220, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.6% lower than in Indianapolis Metro, and 43.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 46220 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46220 home values.
|5420 Carvel Ave Indianapolis, IN||$153K||2||2||1,144|
|5430 Carvel Ave Indianapolis, IN||$149K||3||--||1,008|
|5416 Carvel Ave Indianapolis, IN||$160K||3||--||1,008|
|5434 Carvel Ave Indianapolis, IN||$149K||3||--||1,140|
|5412 Carvel Ave Indianapolis, IN||$148K||2||--||1,008|
|5502 Carvel Ave Indianapolis, IN||$147K||3||--||1,044|
|1201 Rowin Rd Indianapolis, IN||$144K||3||--||1,026|
|1202 Nicholas Rd Indianapolis, IN||$151K||3||--||1,053|
|5408 Carvel Ave Indianapolis, IN||$147K||2||--||922|
|5506 Carvel Ave Indianapolis, IN||$147K||3||1||1,056|
|1205 Rowin Rd Indianapolis, IN||$200K||3||3||2,484|
|5501 Carvel Ave Indianapolis, IN||$143K||3||--||1,104|
|1208 Nicholas Rd Indianapolis, IN||$137K||3||--||992|
|5449 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN||$198K||3||2||1,568|
|5501 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN||$205K||3||--||1,600|
|5445 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN||$173K||4||--||1,040|
|5505 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN||$148K||2||--||864|
|5437 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN||$170K||2||--||1,040|
|5511 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN||$154K||2||--||816|
|5433 Winthrop Ave Indianapolis, IN||$170K||3||--||1,040|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!