- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- 35 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,996 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014
- MLS #: 21346575
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 2 spaces, 452 sqft
- Security System
- Heat \ ForcedAir, Sq Ft Source \ Assessor, Trans Type \ Sale, Water Heater \ Gas, Equipment \ Not Applicable, Inspection Warranties \ Not Applicable, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Master Bedroom Description \ Suite, Foundation \ Crawl, Optional Level Below Grade \ No Basement, Exterior \ Vinyl, Architectural Style \ TradAmer, Contingency \ Act With No Contingency, Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Electric, Interior \ Window Vinyl, Interior \ Attic Pull Down Stairs, Interior \ Wood Work Painted, Interior \ Storms Some, Utility Prim Sewage Disp \ Municipal Sewer Connected, Utility Prim Water Source \ Municipal Water Connected, Porch \ Covered Porch, Cool \ Central Electric, Eating Area \ Breakfast Room, Exterior Amenities \ Driveway Concrete, Exterior Amenities \ Fence Full Rear, Garage Parking Other \ Garage Door Opener, Porch \ Open Porch, Exterior Amenities \ Barn Mini, Lot Information \ Tree Mature, Tax Exemption \ None, Ownership Interest Types \ NoAssoc
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,460 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 491201117028000900
- Zillow Home ID: 1315931
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $94K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 46224 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 2.1% rise for Indianapolis Metro as a whole. Among 46224 homes, this home is 20.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 19% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46224, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.2% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 7.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46224 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46224 home values.
|5421 W Vermont St Indianapolis, IN||$85K||3||2||1,026|
|5501 W Vermont St Indianapolis, IN||$104K||4||--||1,626|
|327 N Worth Ave Indianapolis, IN||$132K||--||--||1,827|
|5415 W Vermont St Indianapolis, IN||$105K||--||1||1,448|
|5511 W Vermont St Indianapolis, IN||$85K||3||--||1,120|
|321 N Worth Ave Indianapolis, IN||$121K||3||3||2,424|
|5407 W Vermont St Indianapolis, IN||$94K||3||2||1,200|
|N Worth Ave Indianapolis, IN||--||--||--||--|
|324 N Worth Ave Indianapolis, IN||$106K||3||--||1,456|
|5452 Canopy Ct Indianapolis, IN||$119K||3||2.5||1,568|
|5521 W Vermont St Indianapolis, IN||$80K||3||--||1,056|
|5401 W Vermont St Indianapolis, IN||$76K||3||--||876|
|320 N Worth Ave Indianapolis, IN||$105K||3||1||1,625|
|5448 Canopy Ct Indianapolis, IN||$103K||--||1.5||1,272|
|5444 Canopy Ct Indianapolis, IN||$89K||--||1||972|
|5451 Canopy Ct Indianapolis, IN||$118K||--||1.5||1,696|
|302 N Worth Ave Indianapolis, IN||$108K||2||--||1,728|
|5525 W Vermont St Indianapolis, IN||$95K||3||--||1,380|
|5438 Canopy Ct Indianapolis, IN||$112K||--||1.5||1,492|
|5424 Greensward Ln Indianapolis, IN||$120K||3||2.5||1,898|
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!