- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
543 Button Rd, Bedford, OH 441463 beds, 1.75 baths, 1,149 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
The street has homes only on one side facing the Bedford MetroPark reservation on the other. There is a public soccer/baseball receration area on one end of the street. This is one of the original homes built on this street when it was part of Walton Hills.
- Lot: 8,540 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 440 sqft
- Partial basement
- View: Park
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,149 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 81231003
- Zillow Home ID: 33714619
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 543 Button Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44146 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% less than in Bedford, and 158.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44146 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bedford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44146 home values.
- Button Rd Bedford, OH--------
- 537 Button Rd Bedford, OH$101K322,256
- 549 Button Rd Bedford, OH$101K31.51,292
- 531 Button Rd Bedford, OH$118K3--1,542
- 555 Button Rd Bedford, OH$82K321,516
- 536 Shawnee Ln Bedford, OH$105K41.51,576
- 542 Shawnee Ln Bedford, OH$131K31.52,593
- 525 Button Rd Bedford, OH$108K422,052
- 561 Button Rd Bedford, OH$116K322,088
- 548 Shawnee Ln Bedford, OH$95K311,528
- 12 Santin Cir Bedford, OH$105K321,604
- 18 Santin Cir Bedford, OH$89K411,768
- 519 Button Rd Bedford, OH$120K41.51,706
- 554 Shawnee Ln Bedford, OH$114K41.51,880
- 567 Button Rd Bedford Heights, OH$130K31.51,768
- 24 Santin Cir Bedford, OH$100K31.51,260
- 560 Shawnee Ln Bedford, OH$109K311,528
- 573 Button Rd Bedford, OH$129K41.51,768
- 566 Shawnee Ln Bedford, OH$88K31.51,600
- 11 Santin Cir Bedford, OH$141K41.51,976
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.