- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- 93 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $1
- Price/sqft: $94
- MLS #: 71690891
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Parking: Off street, 3 spaces
- View: Water
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Laundromat, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APOD_AVAILABLE \ No, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_1 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_2 \ Refrigerator, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Range, APP_DSCRP_3 \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, COL_DSCRP_1 \ None, COL_DSCRP_2 \ None, COL_DSCRP_3 \ None, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 110 Volts, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ City View(s), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FOUNDATION \ Granite, HEA_DSCRP_1 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_2 \ Gas, HEA_DSCRP_3 \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, IFE_DSCRP_1 \ Hardwood Floors, IFE_DSCRP_2 \ Stained Glass Window(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ City View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Cleared, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Sloping, MF_TYPE \ 3 Family - 3 Units Up/Down, PROP_TYPE \ Multi-family, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_1 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Dining Room, RMS_DSCRP_2 \ Living Room, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Kitchen, RMS_DSCRP_3 \ Living Room, RNT_DSCRP_1 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_2 \ None, RNT_DSCRP_3 \ None, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Slate, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,190 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0O-04 B:0000 L:0010
- Zillow Home ID: 55984761
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Providence Metro home values will fall 0.5% next year. Among 02720 homes, this home is 43% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 29% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.1% lower than in Fall River, and 52.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|135 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$218K||5||2||2,243|
|521 June St Fall River, MA||$234K||4||2||2,730|
|581 June St Fall River, MA||$198K||6||2||2,133|
|147 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$207K||3||2||1,144|
|550 June St Fall River, MA||$280K||7||4||4,423|
|94 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$223K||6||2||3,736|
|507 June St Fall River, MA||$249K||4||3||2,886|
|138 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$244K||3||2||2,950|
|587 June St # 3 Fall River, MA||--||2||1||750|
|587 June St Fall River, MA||$226K||6||3||3,222|
|506 June St Fall River, MA||$183K||--||--||--|
|497 June St Fall River, MA||$311K||6||2||4,218|
|82 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$231K||6||2||3,553|
|782 Rock St Fall River, MA||$297K||7||6||3,885|
|588 June St Fall River, MA||$209K||5||2||2,122|
|81 Lincoln Ave Fall River, MA||$190K||4||2||1,896|
|800 Rock St Fall River, MA||$215K||3||1.5||1,144|
|816 Rock St Fall River, MA||$213K||3||1||1,144|
|601 June St Fall River, MA||$256K||4||3||2,694|
|406 June St APT 3 Fall River, MA||$96K||1||1||568|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
K-5 & ungraded1.8 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.4 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!