543 Morris St, Albany, NY 122083 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,693 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- Heating: Radiant
- Last sold: Apr 2012 for $168,000
- Price/sqft: $99
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 220 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Slate
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,693 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 93
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 01010006406800020540000000
- Zillow Home ID: 29643990
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 543 Morris Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Pine Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 60.7% lower than in Albany, and 62.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Pine Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Pine Hills home values.
- 545 Morris St Albany, NY$125K311,440
- 547 Morris St Albany, NY$90K421,408
- 258 Partridge St Albany, NY$145K622,312
- 260 Partridge St Albany, NY$139K622,312
- 256 Partridge St Albany, NY$138K622,312
- 254 Partridge St Albany, NY$148K622,312
- 549 Morris St Albany, NY$138K321,397
- 262 Partridge St Albany, NY$152K421,954
- 538 Morris St Albany, NY$137K41.51,433
- 553 Morris St Albany, NY$180K622,416
- 540 Morris St Albany, NY$142K622,415
- 264 Partridge St Albany, NY$107K41.51,700
- 542 Morris St Albany, NY$134K622,412
- 544 Morris St Albany, NY$102K311,406
- 266 Partridge St Albany, NY$129K421,630
- 546 Morris St Albany, NY$104K31.51,632
- 563 Morris St Albany, NY$154K622,224
- 270 Partridge St Albany, NY$130K421,596
- 548 Morris St Albany, NY$148K421,664
- 536 Morris St Albany, NY$145K622,409
Nearby Schools in Albany
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.