- Lot: 1.2 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1770
- Views: 4,948 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $400,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $154
- AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Screened, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Tennis Court, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Pine, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Granite, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Hot Water Radiators, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOT_WATER \ Solar, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Walk-up Attic, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Closet, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Library, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROAD_TYPE \ Sidewalk, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Colonial, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,595 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0E17 B:0005 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 56645109
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $302-565K.
Market guideZillow predicts 02050 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Town of Marshfield as a whole. Among 02050 homes, this home is valued 15.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50% greater than in Town of Marshfield, and 85.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Marshfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02050 home values.
|535 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$434K||3||2||2,134|
|534 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$432K||3||3||1,900|
|553 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$390K||3||2.5||2,032|
|556 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$685K||4||2||3,756|
|505 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$553K||3||1.5||2,888|
|521 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$640K||3||2.5||3,620|
|563 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$663K||5||4||4,004|
|520 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$461K||4||2.5||2,395|
|515 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$503K||3||2||2,560|
|570 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$488K||4||2||2,986|
|546 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$528K||4||2.5||2,964|
|506 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$400K||4||2||1,750|
|155 Rugani Ave Marshfield, MA||$495K||4||2.5||2,080|
|16 Pleasant Springs Ln Marshfield Hills, MA||$428K||3||1||2,164|
|34 Pleasant Springs Ln Marshfield Hills, MA||$406K||2||2||1,746|
|25 Pleasant Springs Ln Marshfield Hills, MA||$453K||3||2.5||1,674|
|120 Rugani Ave Marshfield, MA||$499K||5||2.5||2,598|
|125 Rugani Ave Marshfield, MA||$595K||3||2.5||2,672|
|135 Rugani Ave Marshfield, MA||$599K||4||3.5||3,075|
|485 Pleasant St Marshfield, MA||$303K||2||1||1,018|
Nearby Schools in Town of Marshfield
K-5 & ungraded0.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!