5430 Bryant St, Denver, CO 802213 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,500 sqft
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2006 for $65,000
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, 746 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: R0104719
- Zillow Home ID: 72298423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5430 Bryant Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 14.5% greater than in Berkley, and 34.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 80221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Berkley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80221 home values.
- 5430 Bryant St Denver, CO$150K32.51,600
- 5410 Bryant St Denver, CO$232K322,096
- 5450 Bryant St Denver, CO$380K422,820
- 5440 Bryant St Denver, CO$145K32.51,600
- 5421 Bryant St Denver, CO$141K21994
- 5460 Bryant St Denver, CO$138K321,128
- 5435 Bryant St Denver, CO$148K21936
- 5441 Beach Ct Westminster, CO$211K421,011
- 2555 W 54th Ave Denver, CO$192K21955
- 5455 Bryant St Denver, CO$180K311,134
- 5451 Beach Ct Denver, CO$161K311,096
- 2699 W 54th Ave Denver, CO$186K21890
- 5470 Bryant St Denver, CO$127K311,301
- 5465 Bryant St Denver, CO$159K311,128
- 5461 Beach Ct Denver, CO$189K421,055
- 5431 Beach Ct Denver, CO--------
- 5467 Beach Ct Denver, CO$177K421,055
- 5467 Beach Ct Denver, CO$166K422,057
- 5390 Rosemary Ln Denver, CO$184K22.51,406
- 5475 Bryant St Denver, CO$124K321,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.