- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5435 28th St NW, Washington, DC 200154 beds, 4 baths, 2,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Finished basement
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,525 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2305 0800
- Zillow Home ID: 458735
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5435 28th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Chevy Chase, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.7% less than in Washington, and 92.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Chevy Chase home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Chevy Chase home values.
- 5445 28th St NW Washington, DC$943K442,215
- 5423 28th St NW Washington, DC$1.46M55.53,250
- 2716 Newlands St NW Washington, DC$771K331,495
- 2724 Newlands St NW Washington, DC$802K431,456
- 5452 27th St NW Washington, DC$1.36M432,808
- 5444 27th St NW Washington, DC$1.03M332,900
- 5460 27th St NW Washington, DC$810K332,163
- 5440 27th St NW Washington, DC$871K32.51,709
- 5415 28th St NW Washington, DC$1.27M43.52,767
- 2700 Newlands St NW Washington, DC$729K321,410
- 5426 27th St NW Washington, DC$1.11M44.52,576
- 5420 27th St NW Washington, DC$1.07M532,012
- 2707 Newlands St NW Washington, DC$737K421,469
- 2719 Newlands St NW Washington, DC$810K221,192
- 2713 Newlands St NW Washington, DC$943K32.51,443
- 2725 Newlands St NW Washington, DC$1.37M533,500
- 2731 Newlands St NW Washington, DC$702K32.51,461
- 5500 27th St NW Washington, DC$826K332,126
- 2737 Newlands St NW Washington, DC$759K321,539
- 5524 27th St NW Washington, DC$860K332,022
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.