5435 Bridgette Way, Las Vegas, NV 891223 beds, 2 baths, 1,504 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,970 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1979
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $150,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- RV Parking
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,504 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 16128311005
- Zillow Home ID: 7068076
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5435 Bridgette Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Whitney market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 97.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 29.7% greater than in Las Vegas, and 186.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Whitney home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Las Vegas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Whitney home values.
- 5425 Bridgette Way Las Vegas, NV$142K321,672
- 5415 Bridgette Way Las Vegas, NV$95K321,168
- 5021 Marissa Dr Las Vegas, NV$115K421,294
- 5031 Marissa Dr Las Vegas, NV$89K321,168
- 5031 Marissa Dr # 0 Las Vegas, NV$110K321,168
- 5405 Bridgette Way Las Vegas, NV$106K421,294
- 5428 Bridgette Way Las Vegas, NV$86K321,168
- 5438 Bridgette Way Las Vegas, NV$86K211,218
- 5418 Bridgette Way Las Vegas, NV$90K21980
- 5047 Marissa Dr Las Vegas, NV$112K421,294
- 5041 Marissa Dr Las Vegas, NV$115K321,294
- 4961 Elaina Ave Las Vegas, NV$85K311,008
- 5395 Bridgette Way Las Vegas, NV$101K321,168
- 4967 Elaina Ave Las Vegas, NV$127K321,455
- 5408 Bridgette Way Las Vegas, NV$131K321,168
- 4955 Elaina Ave Las Vegas, NV$102K321,200
- 5398 Bridgette Way Las Vegas, NV$130K421,294
- 5385 Bridgette Way Las Vegas, NV$110K421,294
- 4998 E Mesa Vista Ave Las Vegas, NV$126K321,213
- 5437 Bernadette St Las Vegas, NV--321,168
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.