5435 SW Vermont St, Portland, OR 972194 beds, 4 baths, 3,286 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $290,000
- Price/sqft: $88
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 418 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,286 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1948
- Parcel #: R329121
- Zillow Home ID: 53998969
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5435 Sw Vermont Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hayhurst, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% lower than in Portland, and 71.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hayhurst home values rise more quickly than other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hayhurst home values.
- 5417 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$370K52.51,986
- 5440 SW Idaho St Portland, OR$335K321,509
- 5511 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$331K421,676
- 5432 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$516K432,748
- 5420 SW Idaho St Portland, OR$310K41966
- 5504 SW Idaho St Portland, OR$499K433,100
- 6715 SW 55th Ave Portland, OR$321K421,534
- 5420 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$368K432,014
- 5401 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$308K221,164
- 5404 SW Idaho St Portland, OR$368K322,061
- 6730 SW 55th Ave Portland, OR$208K11602
- 5404 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$296K321,332
- 6737 SW 55th Ave Portland, OR$262K21864
- 5528 SW Idaho St Portland, OR$585K43.52,916
- 5533 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$364K321,800
- 5520 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$254K21768
- 5443 SW Idaho St Portland, OR$265K311,102
- 5427 SW Idaho St Portland, OR$307K331,401
- 6731 SW 54th Ave Portland, OR$341K411,772
- 5339 SW Vermont St Portland, OR$316K231,107
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.