5436 E Atlantic Pl, Denver, CO 802224 beds, 3 baths, 2,189 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
FOR RENT - A light & bright four bedroom ranch with vaulted ceilings, skylights, new kitchen, new master bath, new roof, new paint in & out, new 6 panel doors, new A/C & refinished hardwood floors. A great yard with plenty of room for playing & entertaining. Centrally situated - easy access to Downtown Denver and Denver Tech Center.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $292,500
- Price/sqft: $134
- Finished basement, 1037 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 253 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,189 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0630105014000
- Zillow Home ID: 13412946
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5436 E Atlantic Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Virginia Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 17.9% less than in Denver, and 17% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Virginia Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Virginia Village home values.
- 5416 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$261K311,008
- 5456 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$252K321,008
- 5437 E Asbury Ave Denver, CO$239K311,023
- 5457 E Asbury Ave Denver, CO$238K311,023
- 5386 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$357K322,080
- 5417 E Asbury Ave Denver, CO$256K22893
- 5477 E Asbury Ave Denver, CO$229K31.51,040
- 5476 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$264K31.51,152
- 5435 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$329K321,249
- 5415 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$280K31.51,155
- 5407 E Asbury Ave Denver, CO$255K321,064
- 5455 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$303K431,462
- 5487 E Asbury Ave Denver, CO$211K31.5939
- 5385 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$312K31.51,719
- 5366 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$316K322,016
- 5496 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$355K32.51,816
- 5475 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$294K321,512
- 5397 E Asbury Ave Denver, CO$338K521,950
- 5497 E Asbury Ave Denver, CO$242K31966
- 5365 E Atlantic Pl Denver, CO$263K321,146
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.