5436 Maisel Way, San Diego, CA 921153 beds, 2 baths, 1,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,492 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1966
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $465,000
- Price/sqft: $342
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1966
- Parcel #: 4669001500
- Zillow Home ID: 16996369
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5436 Maisel Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the College West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Diego, and 47.8% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College West home values.
- 5444 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$543K321,882
- 5428 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$577K431,672
- 5425 Baja Dr San Diego, CA$579K431,668
- 5452 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$528K321,360
- 5420 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$606K421,918
- 5419 Baja Dr San Diego, CA$531K421,492
- 5431 Baja Dr San Diego, CA$533K421,492
- 5413 Baja Dr San Diego, CA$535K321,492
- 5437 Baja Dr San Diego, CA$537K321,492
- 5429 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$516K321,254
- 5439 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$672K652,798
- 5423 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$544K421,545
- 5447 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$541K421,483
- 5412 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$510K431,740
- 5460 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$576K421,645
- 5407 Baja Dr San Diego, CA$468K321,153
- 5443 Baja Dr San Diego, CA$571K431,492
- 4865 54th St San Diego, CA$559K521,545
- 5455 Maisel Way San Diego, CA$544K421,483
- 5401 Baja Dr San Diego, CA$524K321,404
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!