544 88th StAPT 2F, Brooklyn, NY 11209
For Sale: $249,900
Price Cut (Nov 8): -$25,100
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow191
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- MLS #378608
- Parcel #06068002800544000000002F
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count6
- Zillow Home ID79712203
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$256,593||$195K – $321K||-$17,216||$336||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,621/mo||$1.3K – $1.9K/mo||+$13||$2.12||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 11209 home values will decrease 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for New York as a whole. Among 11209 homes, this home is 67.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 2.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.4% lower than in New York, and 97.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 11209 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11209 home values.
Neighborhood for 544 88th Street APT 2F
- Apt 2R$325K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- P.S. Is 104 the Fort Hamilton School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- P.S. 185 Walter Kassenbrock (assigned) K-5 0.5 mi
- Fort Hamilton High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- High School of Telecommunications Arts ... (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- New Utrecht High (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
- West Brooklyn Community High (assigned) 10-12 2.5 mi
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt High (assigned) 9-12 2.7 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005