- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1939
- Views: 5,715 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $2,800,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $600
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 10 spaces
- Appliances \ Garbage Disposal, Cooling \ None, Parking \ Garage, PreviousStatus \ Active, Heating \ Forced Air, Pool \ None, SaleType \ Standard, Stories \ One Level, Appliances \ Gas Range, AttachedStructure \ Attached, DirectionFaces \ North, Appliances \ Microwave, EntryLocation \ Ground Level, Roofing \ Shingle, Fireplace \ Living Room, CommonWalls \ 2+ common walls, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, LastChangeType \ Backup Offer, InteriorFeatures \ Granite Counters, Parking \ Assigned, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Utilities \ Telephone - On Property, WaterSource \ District\Public, YearBuiltSource \ Assessor, Utilities \ Electricity - Available, Floor \ Hardwood, LotFeatures \ Walkstreet, Style \ Bungalow, Laundry \ None, LotFeatures \ Alley Access, LotFeatures \ Alley Paved, Utilities \ Cable TV, InteriorFeatures \ Shower, Utilities \ Natural Gas, InteriorFeatures \ Built-Ins, SecurityFeatures \ Gated Community, Fireplace \ Gas, WindowFeatures \ Double Pane Windows, Fencing \ Stucco Wall, Fireplace \ Electric, Fencing \ Masonry, SeniorYN \ 0
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 8
- Floor size: 4,664 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: 64401210
- Zillow Home ID: 83271283
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $2.75-3.1M.
Market guideZillow predicts 92651 home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 0.1% rise for Laguna Beach as a whole. Among Laguna Beach homes, this home is valued 201.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 47.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 92651, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.7% less than in Laguna Beach, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 92651 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Laguna Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92651 home values.
|560 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA||$2.05M||--||--||2,341|
|544 Glenneyre St APT 3 Laguna Beach, CA||--||1||1||800|
|544 Glenneyre St APT 4 Laguna Beach, CA||--||1||1||800|
|544 Glenneyre St APT 2 Laguna Beach, CA||--||1||1||800|
|544 Glenneyre St APT 8 Laguna Beach, CA||$1.3M||1||1||800|
|544 Glenneyre St APT 6 Laguna Beach, CA||$1.3M||1||0.5||800|
|544 Glenneyre St APT 5 Laguna Beach, CA||$1.31M||1||0.5||800|
|544 Glenneyre St APT 1 Laguna Beach, CA||--||1||1||800|
|510 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA||$5.24M||--||--||5,047|
|510 Glenneyre St APT 5 Laguna Beach, CA||$703K||1||1||600|
|510 Glenneyre St APT 6 Laguna Beach, CA||--||1||1||600|
|510 Glenneyre St APT 7 Laguna Beach, CA||$948K||1||1||500|
|510 Glenneyre St APT 4 Laguna Beach, CA||$954K||1||1||600|
|510 Glenneyre St APT 1 Laguna Beach, CA||--||2||2||832|
|510 Glenneyre St APT 8 Laguna Beach, CA||$1.2M||Studio||1||395|
|510 Glenneyre St APT 3 Laguna Beach, CA||$992K||Studio||1||395|
|510 Glenneyre St APT 2 Laguna Beach, CA||--||1||1||600|
|537 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA||$1.13M||1||1||750|
|533 Glenneyre St Laguna Beach, CA||--||1||1||750|
|567 Catalina Laguna Beach, CA||$2.12M||--||--||2,322|
Nearby Schools in Laguna Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!