5440 Via Appia Way, Sanford, FL 327714 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,240 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- HOA Fee: $150
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $271,500
- Price/sqft: $121
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, On street, 346 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Business Center, Clubhouse, Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,240 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 30193052500001700
- Zillow Home ID: 113382896
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5440 Via Appia Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32771, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.7% lower than in Sanford, and 185.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32771 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Sanford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32771 home values.
- 5439 Via Appia Way Sanford, FL$175K--3.51,524
- 5443 Via Appia Way Sanford, FL$176K--3.51,524
- 5435 Via Appia Way Sanford, FL$174K--3.51,524
- 5447 Via Appia Way Sanford, FL$197K--3.51,668
- 5431 Via Appia Way Sanford, FL$175K--3.51,524
- 5427 Via Appia Way Sanford, FL$196K--3.51,668
- 5629 Siracusa Ln Sanford, FL$223K332,275
- 644 Venice Pl Sanford, FL$236K--3.51,899
- 648 Venice Pl Sanford, FL$253K332,121
- 652 Venice Pl Sanford, FL$254K432,167
- 640 Venice Pl Sanford, FL$275K--3.52,298
- 5423 Via Appia Way Sanford, FL$193K--3.51,668
- 656 Venice Pl Sanford, FL$253K--3.52,157
- 636 Venice Pl Sanford, FL$266K--3.52,205
- 5419 Via Appia Way Sanford, FL$175K--3.51,524
- 660 Venice Pl Sanford, FL$254K--3.52,118
- 632 Venice Pl Sanford, FL$257K332,177
- 5415 Via Appia Way Sanford, FL$180K32.51,524
- 664 Venice Pl Sanford, FL$238K--3.51,899
- 628 Venice Pl Sanford, FL$258K32.52,121
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.