5444 Hillcrest Dr, Los Angeles, CA 900433 beds, 1 bath, 1,188 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,007 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $241,500
- Price/sqft: $203
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 1 space
- Sprinkler System
- Granite countertop, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Detached
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,188 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 140
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 5007018021
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20564713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5444 Hillcrest Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hyde Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 42.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 95.5% higher than in Los Angeles, and 37.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hyde Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
- 5448 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$444K421,560
- 5438 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$418K421,437
- 5454 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$475K222,356
- 5434 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$630K454,291
- 5444 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$350K311,188
- 5458 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$449K322,141
- 5428 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$432K321,498
- 5445 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$420K321,460
- 5451 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$342K211,026
- 5439 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$459K422,402
- 5455 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$401K211,271
- 5435 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$876K933,849
- 5464 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$418K311,654
- 5424 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$462K322,031
- 5459 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$433K311,494
- 5429 West Blvd Los Angeles, CA$432K211,565
- 5445 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$414K221,647
- 5439 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$371K211,229
- 5449 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$447K332,052
- 5420 Hillcrest Dr Los Angeles, CA$471K432,308
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.