- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 89 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,272 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $890
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 1992 for $600,000
- Price/sqft: $628
- MLS #: 81448111
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Slate, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 1010 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Wet Bar
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable \ Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Bidet, Bathroom \ Sauna, Listing Class \ Residential, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Cooling \ None, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Roof \ Composition, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Garage Parking Features \ Gate\Door Opener, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Horse Property \ No, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Flooring \ Tile, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Flooring \ Hardwood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, HOA Amenities \ Garden\ Greenbelt\ Trails, Flooring \ Slate, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Listing Service \ Full Service, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Additional Rooms \ Den\Study\Office, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Mountains, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar\Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, View \ Valley, Security Features \ Fire Alarm, Foundation \ Foundation Pillars, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Style \ Country English, Energy Features \ Energy Star Appliances, Bathroom \ Shower and Tub, Flooring \ Carpet, Utilities \ Individual Electric Meters, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Heating \ Central Forced Air, Laundry \ Washer\Dryer, Special Features \ None, Communications \ Cable TV, Construction Type \ Wood Frame, Amenities Misc. \ Skylight(s), Bathroom \ Tub, Kitchen \ Countertop - Granite, Amenities Misc. \ Walk-in Closet, Security Features \ Security Alarm, Kitchen \ Exhaust Fan, Kitchen \ Hood Over Range, Utilities \ Individual Gas Meters, Fencing \ None, Lot Description \ Views, Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Additional Rooms \ Laundry Room, Construction Type \ Steel Frame, HOA Amenities \ Community Security Gate, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Hazard, Heating \ Radiant Floors, Amenities Misc. \ Video\Audio System, Communications \ Audio\Video Prewired, Kitchen \ Island with Sink, Communications \ DSL, Bathroom \ Marble, Water \ Irrigation Connected, HOA Amenities \ Recreation Room, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Road, Association Fees Include \ Security Service, Security Features \ Security Gate w\Guard, Flooring \ Travertine, Bathroom \ Outside Access
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 6,411 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 157171050000
- Zillow Home ID: 19371071
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $3.0-3.33M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93923 home values will increase 9% next year, compared to a 8.8% rise for Carmel as a whole. Among 93923 homes, this home is 234.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93923, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% higher than in Carmel, and 24.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93923 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Carmel.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93923 home values.
|5443 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$3.02M||3||3.5||4,341|
|5441 Quail Meadows Dr Carmel, CA||$3.93M||4||5||4,625|
|5449 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$4.26M||3||3.5||6,191|
|5451 Quail Way Carmel, CA||--||--||--||--|
|5437 Quail Meadows Dr Carmel, CA||$3.86M||4||4.5||5,000|
|5445 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$4.35M||5||5.5||6,700|
|5460 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$5.19M||3||5.5||7,089|
|5458 Quail Meadows Dr Carmel, CA||$3.51M||3||3.5||4,922|
|5470 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$5.92M||4||5.5||8,520|
|5447 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$6.6M||7||9||7,063|
|5447 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$6.56M||7||9||7,063|
|5453 Quail Meadows Dr Carmel, CA||$2.98M||3||3||3,828|
|5466 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$6.07M||4||5.5||8,859|
|5468 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$3.46M||7||5||4,205|
|5435 Quail Meadows Dr Carmel, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|5439 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$3.93M||4||4.5||4,829|
|27080 Rancho San Carlos Rd Carmel, CA||--||--||--||--|
|27070 Rancho San Carlos Rd Carmel, CA||--||--||--||--|
|5454 Quail Meadows Dr Carmel, CA||$2.81M||2||2.5||3,142|
|5462 Quail Way Carmel, CA||$3.35M||3||5||4,478|
Nearby Schools in Carmel
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.