- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5446 Robin Cir, Adamsville, AL 350053 beds, 2 baths, 1,570 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $51
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, 3 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,570 sqft
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 156
- Parcel #: 15332004030000RR00
- Zillow Home ID: 918018
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5446 Robin Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 35005 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 100% greater than in Adamsville, and 91% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35005 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Adamsville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35005 home values.
- 5440 Robin Cir Adamsville, AL$125K321,546
- 5425 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$113K321,450
- 5421 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$108K321,377
- 5449 Robin Cir Adamsville, AL$79K321,856
- 5454 Robin Cir Adamsville, AL$91K532,667
- 5429 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$99K321,203
- 5441 Robin Cir Adamsville, AL$56K311,242
- 5417 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$117K321,211
- 5453 Robin Cir Adamsville, AL$102K331,769
- 5433 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$69K31.51,265
- 5508 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$43K312,388
- 5457 Robin Cir Adamsville, AL$60K21770
- 5420 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$75K--11,050
- 5433 Robin Cir Adamsville, AL$60K311,066
- 5416 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$67K311,100
- 5413 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$48K311,092
- 5424 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$75K311,125
- 5412 Storey Dr Adamsville, AL$65K311,125
- 5424 Robin Cir Adamsville, AL$33K21989
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.