- Lot: 5,488 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- 42 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,012 all time views
- 39 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $170,400
- Price/sqft: $123
- MLS #: 14029292
- Finished basement, 764 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Appliances \ Disposal, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Construction \ Brick\Stone Msn Pred, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Miscellaneous \ Near Public Trans, Parking Description \ Additional Parking, Parking Description \ Off Street, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Loft, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Water Softener \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Some Tilt-In Windows, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Interior Decor \ Some Window Treatmnt, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Kitchen \ Pantry, Dining \ Separate Dining, Kitchen \ Breakfast Room, Style \ 1.5 Story, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Leased, Basement Description \ Bathroom in LL, Interior Decor \ Historic\Period Mlwk, Windows & Doors \ Some Stained Glass, Status \ Contingent No Kickout, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Style Description \ Other, Municipality Township \ St. Louis City
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,579 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot width: 39
- Parcel #: 58330001800
- Zillow Home ID: 3015454
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $158-183K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Princeton Heights home values will increase 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.7% rise for Saint Louis as a whole. Among Princeton Heights homes, this home is 64.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Princeton Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 47.7% less than in Saint Louis, and 73.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Princeton Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Princeton Heights home values.
|5450 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$143K||--||1||1,250|
|5446 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$162K||4||2||1,701|
|5452 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$103K||1||1||875|
|5440 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$130K||--||1||960|
|5456 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$123K||--||1||1,092|
|5436 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$146K||3||2||1,182|
|5447 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$140K||--||2||1,196|
|5445 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$166K||2||2||2,100|
|5451 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$151K||--||1.5||1,196|
|5443 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$139K||--||1||1,150|
|5455 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$141K||--||2||1,161|
|5460 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$154K||--||1.5||1,554|
|5451 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$116K||2||1||918|
|5447 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$144K||--||1.5||1,102|
|5455 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$115K||--||1||918|
|5432 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$121K||1||1||924|
|5439 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$179K||--||2||2,328|
|5457 Rhodes Ave Saint Louis, MO||$156K||--||2||2,000|
|5443 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$160K||3||2||1,386|
|5459 Milentz Ave Saint Louis, MO||$166K||--||1||1,520|
Nearby Schools in Saint Louis
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!