5448 Taft Ave, La Jolla, CA 92037Studio, 1 bath, 792 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1945
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $900,000
- Price/sqft: $1,136
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 792 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1945
- Parcel #: 3576311700
- Zillow Home ID: 16856226
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5448 Taft Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the La Jolla market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 28.6% higher than in San Diego, and 32.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Jolla home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Jolla home values.
- 5442 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.41M22936
- 5456 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.06M321,004
- 5436 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$849K22928
- 5441 Bellevue Ave La Jolla, CA$1.4M321,635
- 5431 Bellevue Ave La Jolla, CA$866K21996
- 783 Midway St La Jolla, CA$1.29M321,728
- 5432 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.34M321,627
- 5429 Bellevue Ave La Jolla, CA$1.03M311,235
- 5449 Bellevue Ave La Jolla, CA$1.27M21.51,310
- 5461 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.79M33.51,761
- 811 Midway St La Jolla, CA$1.49M332,163
- 775 Midway St La Jolla, CA$1.54M21.51,523
- 5455 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.4M322,030
- Linda Rosa Ave La Jolla, CA$1.2M31.51,321
- Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.2M321,404
- 5449 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.24M321,680
- 5421 Bellevue Ave La Jolla, CA$2.24M332,601
- 5424 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$1.6M432,600
- 5457 Bellevue Ave La Jolla, CA$1.88M432,588
- 5445 Taft Ave La Jolla, CA$2.32M43.52,314
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!