5449 La Granada, Rancho Santa Fe, CA8 beds, 11 baths, 9,900 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 93 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $606
- MLS #: 140033644
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 9,900 sqft
- Heating: Propane butane
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 2661401900
- Zillow Home ID: 16731403
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5449 La Granada
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rancho Santa Fe, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% less than in San Diego Metro, and 5.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Rancho Santa Fe home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rancho Santa Fe home values.
- 5403 La Granada Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.94M34.54,478
- 5505 Codorniz Rancho Santa Fe, CA$4.6M545,000
- 5505 Codorniz Guest House Rancho Santa Fe, CA$888K221,486
- 5488 Avenida Maravillas Rancho Santa Fe, CA$2.41M43.54,217
- 5496 Avenida Maravillas Rancho Santa Fe, CA$2.41M45.53,214
- 5309 La Granada Rancho Santa Fe, CA$2.03M54.54,200
- 5305 La Granada Rancho Santa Fe, CA$2.73M33.54,918
- 5511 Codorniz Rancho Santa Fe, CA$3.66M565,372
- 5530 Codorniz Rancho Santa Fe, CA$2.43M333,304
- 5499 Avenida Maravillas Rancho Santa Fe, CA$2.92M54.54,594
- 5458 Avenida Maravillas Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.84M433,715
- 5465 Avenida Maravillas Rancho Santa Fe, CA$3.67M44.56,145
- 5551 Codorniz Rancho Santa Fe, CA$2.09M33.52,776
- 5249 La Granada Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.81M432,624
- 5505 Avenida Maravillas Rancho Santa Fe, CA$2.94M334,645
- 5330 San Elijo Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.99M------
- Avenida Maravillas Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.94M----3,942
- 17116 Sobre Los Cerros Rancho Santa Fe, CA$3.94M667,207
- 17150 Sobre Los Cerros Rancho Santa Fe, CA$1.89M332,717
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.