- Built in 1972
- 57 days on Zillow
- Views: 371 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $225
- Heating: Baseboard
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Carport, 0 space
- Last sold: Jul 2001 for $77,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- MLS #: 08910604
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Addtl Room 1 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 2 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 3 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 4 Level \ Not Applicable, Addtl Room 5 Level \ Not Applicable, Property Address On IDX? (Y\N) \ Yes, 3rd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, 4th Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Built Before 1978 (Y\N) \ Yes, Electricity \ Circuit Breakers, Family Room Level \ Not Applicable, Sewer \ Sewer-Public, Kitchen Type \ Galley, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Assessment Includes \ Common Insurance, Assessment Includes \ Exterior Maintenance, Assessment Includes \ Lawn Care, Assessment Includes \ Snow Removal, Management \ Manager Off-site, Pet Information \ Cats OK, Pet Information \ Dogs OK, Pets Allowed (Y\N) \ Yes, Special Compensation Info. \ None, Kitchen Level \ Main Level, Living Room Level \ Main Level, Assessment Includes \ Heat, Assessment Includes \ Water, Assessment Includes \ Scavenger, Master Bedroom Level \ Main Level, Parking \ Unassigned, Common Area Amenities \ Storage, Lot Description \ Common Grounds, Sale Terms \ Conventional, Parking Type \ Space\s, 2nd Bedroom Level \ Not Applicable, Common Area Amenities \ Party Room, Tax Exemptions \ None, Basement \ None, Sewer \ Sewer-Storm, Heat\Fuel \ Hot Water\Steam, Common Area Amenities \ Security Door Locks, Air Conditioning \ 1 (Window\Wall Unit), Addtl Room 6 Level \ Not Applicable, Frequency \ Monthly, Status \ Pending, Square Feet Source \ Assessor, Compensation paid on \ Net Sale Price, Basement (Y\N) \ None, Master Bedroom Bath (Y\N) \ None, Kitchen Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Living Room Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Master Bedroom Window Treatments (Y\N) \ Blinds, Age \ 41-50 Years, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Bedroom, Parking On-Site \ Yes, Parking Ownership \ N\A, Additional Rooms \ No additional rooms, Additional Sales Information \ None, Interior Property Features \ Storage, Interior Property Features \ 1st Floor Full Bath, Laundry Level \ Not Applicable, Type of House \ Condo
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 26
- Floor size: 690 sqft
- Parcel #: 0908420010
- Zillow Home ID: 4566875
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $65-110K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60515 home values will decrease 1.1% next year, compared to a 1% fall for Downers Grove as a whole. Among 60515 homes, this home is 73% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 41.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60515, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.1% higher than in Downers Grove, and 400% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60515 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Downers Grove.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60515 home values.
Nearby Schools in Downers Grove
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.