545 Duncan St APT 2, San Francisco, CA 941311 bed, 1 bath, 660 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Floor size: 660 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2123921043
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 545 Duncan Street APT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Noe Valley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 2.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.1% lower than in San Francisco, and 95.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Noe Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Noe Valley home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292