545 Fisher St, Walpole, MA 020814 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,716 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1.19 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2012
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2007 for $495,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No, AMENITIES \ Park, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Stone Wall, FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry, KIT_DSCRP \ Wine Chiller, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 4,716 sqft
- Parcel #: M:00009 B:00040 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 57508867
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 545 Fisher Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02081, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.1% higher than in Town of Walpole, and 76.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Walpole.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02081 home values.
- 541 Fisher St Walpole, MA$905K43.54,480
- 575 Fisher St Walpole, MA$422K321,786
- 870 North St Walpole, MA$481K32.51,478
- 505 Fisher St Walpole, MA$459K211,304
- 866 North St Walpole, MA$611K433,279
- 4 Gavin Ln Walpole, MA$999K443,939
- 544 Fisher St Walpole, MA$685K333,452
- 585 Fisher St Walpole, MA$473K32.51,618
- 574 Fisher St Walpole, MA$1M44.5--
- 546 Fisher St Walpole, MA$783K422,692
- 550 Fisher St Walpole, MA$618K321,952
- 3 Palmer Ave Walpole, MA$1.49M457,472
- 3 Gavin Ln Walpole, MA$952K444,033
- 869 North St Walpole, MA$539K322,685
- 476 Fisher St Walpole, MA$361K211,365
- 590 Fisher St Walpole, MA$392K331,528
- 467 Fisher St Walpole, MA$436K41.52,057
- 4 Palmer Ave Walpole, MA$1.55M465,646
- 536 Fisher St Walpole, MA$773K533,147
- 900 North St Walpole, MA$772K43.53,887
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.