545 N Drexel Ave, Columbus, OH 432093 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,777 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $206,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,777 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Last remodel year: 1984
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 020001681
- Zillow Home ID: 33952004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 545 N Drexel Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 43209 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 54.5% higher than in Bexley, and 22.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 43209 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bexley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 43209 home values.
- 551 N Drexel Ave Columbus, OH$158K421,485
- 535 N Drexel Ave Columbus, OH$169K311,270
- 529 N Drexel Ave Columbus, OH$151K411,270
- 515 N Drexel Ave Columbus, OH$172K421,913
- 550 N Columbia Ave Columbus, OH$198K311,257
- N Columbia Ave Columbus, OH--------
- 540 N Drexel Ave Columbus, OH$207K321,198
- 540 N Columbia Ave Columbus, OH$233K31.51,745
- 532 N Drexel Ave Columbus, OH$179K211,296
- 505 N Drexel Ave Bexley, OH$202K311,366
- 548 N Drexel Ave Columbus, OH$313K332,099
- 524 N Drexel Ave Columbus, OH$176K22936
- 536 N Columbia Ave Columbus, OH$159K221,485
- 514 N Drexel Ave Columbus, OH$128K411,447
- 2495 Avalon Pl Columbus, OH$65K211,935
- 2462 Caroline Ave Columbus, OH$239K322,104
- 499 N Drexel Ave Columbus, OH$207K41.51,521
- 532 N Columbia Ave Columbus, OH$168K321,522
- 2505 Avalon Pl Columbus, OH$47K211,116
- 506 N Drexel Ave Bexley, OH$275K42.52,236
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!