545 Newburyport Tpke UNIT 9, Rowley, MA 019692 beds, 4 baths, 2,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2005
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $435,000
- Price/sqft: $187
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Compactor, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Jacuzzi / Whirlpool Soaking Tub, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Porch, FAM_DSCRP \ Balcony - Interior, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_LEVEL \ Second Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Gas, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet - Cedar, OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Office, OTH2_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, OTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, RESTRICTIONS \ RV/Boat/Trailer, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, STYLE \ Half-Duplex, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Street, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 28
- Floor size: 2,325 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0022 B:0034 L:0009
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 70604522
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 545 Newburyport Tpke UNIT 9
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01969, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.5% greater than in Town of Rowley, and 64.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01969 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Rowley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01969 home values.
- Unit 4$432K22.52,201
- Unit 3$428K22.52,201
- Unit 6$444K22.52,298
- Unit 5$454K232,606
- Unit 7$438K22.52,325
- Unit 8$450K22.52,498
- Unit 10$432K22.52,201
- Unit 12$450K22.52,298
- Unit 15$442K22.52,298
- Unit 13$432K22.52,201
- Unit 17$439K22.52,201
- Unit 20$472K22.52,442
- Unit 16$426K222,201
- Unit 19$443K22.52,298
- Unit 11$443K22.52,298
- Unit 2$432K22.52,201
- Unit 14$436K22.52,201
- Unit 18$437K22.52,201
- Unit 21$435K22.52,201
- Unit 22$495K23.53,418
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.