545 Parkwood Dr, Odenville, AL 351203 beds, 2 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.56 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- 344 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $170,700
- Price/sqft: $130
- MLS #: 579176
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: 4 spaces
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 1608330000025000
- Zillow Home ID: 80135904
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 545 Parkwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 35120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 422.3% higher than in Saint Clair, and 522.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 35120 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Clair.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 35120 home values.
- 20 Parkwood Way Odenville, AL$142K----1,485
- 655 Hunters Crossing Rd Odenville, AL$175K431,502
- 527 Parkwood Dr Odenville, AL$141K321,329
- 40 Parkwood Way Odenville, AL$147K----1,577
- 581 Hunters Crossing Rd Odenville, AL$158K321,498
- 125 Cedar Crest Way Odenville, AL$185K----1,696
- 60 Parkwood Way Odenville, AL$141K----1,259
- 509 Parkwood Dr Odenville, AL$137K321,336
- 105 Cedar Crest Way Odenville, AL$185K321,611
- 155 Cedar Crest Way Odenville, AL$177K----1,599
- 55 Parkwood Way Odenville, AL--------
- 80 Parkwood Way Odenville, AL$146K----1,374
- 499 Parkwood Dr Odenville, AL$137K----1,292
- 20 Parkwood Ln Odenville, AL$141K321,270
- 75 Parkwood Way Odenville, AL--------
- 628 Hunters Crossing Rd Odenville, AL$171K322,000
- 600 Hunters Crossing Rd Odenville, AL$150K----1,374
- 100 Parkwood Way Odenville, AL--------
- 150 Cedar Crest Way Odenville, AL$181K----1,625
- 483 Parkwood Dr Odenville, AL$139K----1,380
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!