545 Ryans Ln, Clayton, NC 275203 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $206,000
- Price/sqft: $79
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 441 sqft
- Security System
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1998
- Parcel #: 05G01001J
- Zillow Home ID: 69130547
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 545 Ryans Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27520 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 67.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 318.9% higher than in Clayton, and 131.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27520 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27520 home values.
- 550 Ryans Ln Clayton, NC$288K32.52,940
- 450 Ryans Ln Clayton, NC$276K32.53,437
- 405 Ryans Ln Clayton, NC$211K321,898
- 600 Ryans Ln Clayton, NC$135K21.51,253
- 600 Ryans Ln Clayton, NC--Studio----
- 165 Kentucky Derby Dr Clayton, NC$171K32.51,644
- 169 Kentucky Derby Dr Clayton, NC$188K32.51,922
- 300 Ryans Ln Clayton, NC$167K321,521
- 233 Ryans Ln Clayton, NC$220K434,232
- 390 Ryans Ln Clayton, NC$239K32.52,337
- 161 Kentucky Derby Dr Clayton, NC$199K32.51,956
- 168 Kentucky Derby Dr Clayton, NC$203K32.52,054
- 157 Kentucky Derby Dr Clayton, NC$174K321,796
- 200 Ryans Ln Clayton, NC$269K332,552
- 164 Kentucky Derby Dr Clayton, NC$209K33.52,218
- 153 Kentucky Derby Dr Clayton, NC$197K32.52,110
- 264 Jamison Dr Raleigh, NC$213K32.52,298
- 288 Jamison Dr Raleigh, NC$197K32.52,089
- 290 Jamison Dr Raleigh, NC$220K32.52,446
- 160 Kentucky Derby Dr Clayton, NC$162K321,575
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.