545 S 2nd St UNIT 202, Minneapolis, MN 554012 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Living Room 21 x 14
Dining Room 15 x 11
Kitchen 15 x 13
Bedroom 1 25 x 11
Bedroom 2 12 x 10
Deck 6 x 5
Patio 33 x 21
Poster of this listing is a licensed Realtor with Lakes Sotheby's International Realty. For more details or to view other homes for sale or lease, please visit www.aresi.com
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Security System
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2114544223
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 545 S 2nd Street UNIT 202
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown West market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 74.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 17.5% higher than in Minneapolis, and 331.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Minneapolis.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown West home values.
- 545 S 2nd St UNIT 209 Minneapolis, MN$427K21.51,600
- 543 S 2nd St Minneapolis, MN$197K21.51,480
- 541 S 2nd St Minneapolis, MN$199K21.51,550
- 541 S 2nd St Minneapolis, MN$381K--21,428
- 545 S 2nd St UNIT 208 Minneapolis, MN$459K--1.51,540
- 545 S 2nd St UNIT 210 Minneapolis, MN$457K21.51,600
- 545 S 2nd St UNIT 207 Minneapolis, MN$459K--1.51,540
- 545 S 2nd St UNIT 202 Minneapolis, MN$241K21.51,600
- 545 S 2nd St UNIT 206 Minneapolis, MN$655K--2.52,059
- 535 S 2nd St Minneapolis, MN$354K--1.51,357
- 539 S 2nd St Minneapolis, MN$369K--1.51,428
- 543 S 2nd St # 5 Minneapolis, MN$366K221,480
- 545 S 2nd St UNIT 204 Minneapolis, MN$455K--1.51,537
- 204 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$467K22.51,800
- 208 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$378K--1.51,428
- 545 S 2nd St UNIT 211 Minneapolis, MN$498K--31,537
- 545 S 2nd St UNIT 205 Minneapolis, MN$457K--1.51,537
- 210 Portland Ave Minneapolis, MN$383K--1.51,428
- 212 Portland Ave # 9 Minneapolis, MN$366K--21,428
- 545 S 2nd St UNIT 203 Minneapolis, MN$453K22.51,600
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!