- Built in 1968
- 43 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,148 all time views
- 14 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $648
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: May 2013 for $300,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $233
- MLS #: A2099047
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Other
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Housing-Older Persons Act \ No HOPA, Status \ Active-Available, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Approval Information \ Personal Interview Required, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Pool Service, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Unit Design \ High Rise, Unit View \ Intracoastal View, Unit View \ Ocean View, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Homestead Tax, Floor Description \ Ceramic Floor, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Amenities \ Community Room, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Parking Description \ Covered Parking, Unit Design \ Substantially Remodeled, Interior Features \ Other Interior Features, Restrictions \ No Lease 1st Year Owned, Section \ 12, Terms Considered \ Cash Only, Folio Number \ 504212AC0070
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,290 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 504212AC0070
- Zillow Home ID: 43206480
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $395-550K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Central Beach Alliance home values will rise 2.2% next year, compared to a 2.9% rise for Fort Lauderdale as a whole. Among Central Beach Alliance homes, this home is 71.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 39% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central Beach Alliance, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.5% less than in Fort Lauderdale, and 56.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Central Beach Alliance home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fort Lauderdale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central Beach Alliance home values.
|Other Units in this Building (51)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 545 S Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Fort Lauderdale
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.