This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $145-305K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $37.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in San Jose is $22,931.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $20.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in San Jose is $21,029.
Price / Tax History
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2000
- All time views: 4,169
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Amenities Park: Club House
- Amenities Park: Gym/Exercise Facility
- Amenities Park: Organized Activities
- Amenities Park: Sauna
- Amenities Park: Spa/Hot Tub
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Exterior: Siding - Wood
- Exterior: Wood Skirt
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Tile
- Awning Carport(s)
- Heating: Gas
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Gym/ Exercise Facility
- HOA Amenities: Organized Activities
- HOA Amenities: Sauna
- HOA Amenities: Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Listing Class: Residential Mobile Homes
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Park Fees Include: Management on Site
- Park Home Site: Leased Land
- Roof: Shingle
- Structure SqFt Source: Seller
- Subclass: Double Wide Mobile Home
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2135955901
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Edenvale - Seven Trees
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Edenvale - Seven Trees market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 40% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 75.6% higher than in San Jose, and 18.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!