This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2000
- Views: 4,162 all time views
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Amenities Park: Club House
- Amenities Park: Gym/Exercise Facility
- Amenities Park: Organized Activities
- Amenities Park: Sauna
- Amenities Park: Spa/Hot Tub
- Cooling: Central Forced Air
- Dining Room: Breakfast Bar
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Exterior: Siding - Wood
- Exterior: Wood Skirt
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Tile
- Awning Carport(s)
- Heating: Gas
- HOA Amenities: Club House
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Gym/ Exercise Facility
- HOA Amenities: Organized Activities
- HOA Amenities: Sauna
- HOA Amenities: Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub
- Kitchen: Dishwasher
- Kitchen: Garbage Disposal
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Listing Class: Residential Mobile Homes
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Park Fees Include: Management on Site
- Park Home Site: Leased Land
- Roof: Shingle
- Structure SqFt Source: Seller
- Subclass: Double Wide Mobile Home
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2135955901
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $190-199K.
Neighborhood: Edenvale - Seven Trees
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Edenvale - Seven Trees, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 121.4% greater than in San Jose, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Edenvale - Seven Trees home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Edenvale - Seven Trees home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!