- Lot: 2.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- 125 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,281 all time views
- 19 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $185,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- MLS #: 215004394
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 572 sqft
- Construction \ Concrete Block, Equipment \ Auto Garage Door, Equipment \ Cooktop, Equipment \ Disposal, Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Furnished Desc \ Unfurnished, Lot Desc \ See Remarks, Management \ Professional, Table \ Residential, View \ Wooded Area, Boat Access \ None, Elevator \ None, Waterfront Desc \ None, Pets \ No Approval Needed, Windows \ See Remarks, Community Type \ See Remarks, Restrictions \ See Remarks, Storm Protection \ Remarks, Building Desc \ 1 Story\Ranch, Amenities \ None, Maintenance \ None, Equipment \ See Remarks, Interior Features \ See Remarks, Master Bath Description \ Remarks, Roof \ Shingle, Rear Exposure \ NW, Irrigation \ Well, Cooling \ Ridge Vent, Sewer \ Septic, Approval \ See Remarks, Parking \ See Remarks, Guest House Desc \ See Remarks, Heat \ See Remarks, Water \ See Remarks, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Canal Width \ None, Last Status \ Incoming, Floor Plan Type \ See Remarks, Dining Description \ See Remarks, Road \ See Remarks, Development \ TICE HEIGHTS
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,836 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1987
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1144250000002102B
- Zillow Home ID: 45426887
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33905 home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 5.6% rise for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33905 homes, this home is 342.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 113.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% higher than in Fort Myers, and 165.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33905 home values.
|5436 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||$522K||4||2||7,308|
|5420 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||$80K||2||2||1,272|
|5492 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||$93K||3||2||1,265|
|5400 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||$185K||Studio||1||1|
|5081 Lils Ln Fort Myers, FL||$76K||4||2||1,250|
|5388 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||$124K||4||2||2,064|
|5401 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||$138K||3||2||1,608|
|5380 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||$87K||2||1||1,144|
|5071 Lils Ln Fort Myers, FL||$72K||3||1||1,092|
|5391 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||$125K||3||2||1,221|
|Hdr Hanson S Subdivision # 4 Fort Myers, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5372 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5061 Lils Ln Fort Myers, FL||--||--||--||--|
|5381 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||--||Studio||--||--|
|5190 Lils Ln Fort Myers, FL||$246K||3||2||1,860|
|5080 Wes Mar Rd Fort Myers, FL||$163K||3||2.5||2,027|
|5120 Wes Mar Rd Fort Myers, FL||$116K||3||2||1,768|
|5360 Tice St Fort Myers, FL||$120K||2||1||1,215|
|5060 Wes Mar Rd Fort Myers, FL||$110K||4||2||1,444|
|5040 Wes Mar Rd Fort Myers, FL||--||--||--||--|
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!