5454 Siesta Dr, San Diego, CA 921153 beds, 2 baths, 1,325 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,900 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $445,000
- Price/sqft: $336
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,325 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1936
- Parcel #: 4665710300
- Zillow Home ID: 16995532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5454 Siesta Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In College West, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.3% higher than in San Diego, and 10.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent College West home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or College West home values.
- 5450 Siesta Dr San Diego, CA$456K21.51,218
- 4658 55th St San Diego, CA$539K321,536
- 4650 55th St San Diego, CA$474K321,392
- 4664 55th St San Diego, CA$520K321,530
- 5446 Siesta Dr San Diego, CA$412K21768
- 4657 Cajon Way San Diego, CA$501K221,639
- 5481 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$518K221,389
- 4634 55th St San Diego, CA$496K31.51,396
- 5473 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$640K322,300
- 5440 Siesta Dr San Diego, CA$441K21984
- 4696 55th St San Diego, CA$1.03M654,371
- 4641 Cajon Way San Diego, CA$433K211,144
- 4626 55th St San Diego, CA$445K221,185
- 5469 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$500K211,030
- 4618 55th St San Diego, CA$481K311,244
- 5432 Siesta Dr San Diego, CA$477K321,404
- 4633 Cajon Way San Diego, CA$555K431,985
- 4646 Cajon Way San Diego, CA$444K211,098
- 5463 Adams Ave San Diego, CA$667K432,472
- 4633 Cajon Way San Diego, CA$499K431,985
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!