5456 Alabama Ave, Saint Louis, MO 631112 beds, 1 bath, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,140 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $55,000
- Price/sqft: $42
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space
- Custom Cabinetry, Eat-In Kitchen, Pantry, Separate Dining, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Wood Floors, Workshop/Hobby Area, Fencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Burglar Alarm-Leased, Covered Porch, Near Public Trans, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Entry Foyer, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1910
- Lot width: 34
- Parcel #: 28510001200
- Zillow Home ID: 2955238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5456 Alabama Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Carondelet, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.4% greater than in Saint Louis, and 200.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Carondelet home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Louis.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 5452 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$41K--11,296
- 5458 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO$61K221,296
- 622 Fassen St Saint Louis, MO$69K211,161
- 620 Fassen St Saint Louis, MO$63K221,161
- 626 Fassen St Saint Louis, MO$64K--11,075
- 616 Fassen St Saint Louis, MO$58K311,080
- 614 Fassen St Saint Louis, MO$54K21999
- 621 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$106K--43,740
- 617 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$57K--1.51,173
- 625 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$135K--43,740
- 610 Fassen St Saint Louis, MO$34K221,215
- 611 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$79K31.51,481
- 5509 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$63K321,616
- 629 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$121K--22,242
- 5507 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$107K--11,902
- 608 Fassen St Saint Louis, MO$75K--11,229
- 5505 Vermont Ave Saint Louis, MO$55K--1802
- 607 Bates St Saint Louis, MO$92K--43,888
- 606 Fassen St Saint Louis, MO$33K41875
- 5453 Alabama Ave Saint Louis, MO------920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.