- Lot: 2,692 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 222 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,376 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $315
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $156
- MLS #: O5320669
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 483 sqft
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Location \ Level, Appliances Included \ Microwave Hood, Appliances Included \ Washer, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Last Status \ Incomplete, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,928 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 162230053401754
- Zillow Home ID: 89676833
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $283-640K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Baldwin Park home values will rise 5.5% next year, compared to a 8.5% increase for Orlando as a whole. Among Baldwin Park homes, this home is 21.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Baldwin Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.2% lower than in Orlando, and 25.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Baldwin Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Baldwin Park home values.
|5461 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$334K||2||2.5||1,823|
|5465 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$314K||3||2||1,756|
|5449 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$362K||3||3||2,168|
|5469 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$360K||3||2||2,168|
|5445 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$372K||3||2.5||2,172|
|5473 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$375K||3||3||2,168|
|5441 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$286K||3||2.5||1,640|
|5453 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$308K||3||2||1,756|
|5439 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$321K||3||2.5||1,772|
|5477 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$315K||3||2||1,756|
|2663 Stanfield Ave Orlando, FL||$589K||4||3.5||2,925|
|2671 Stanfield Ave Orlando, FL||$523K||4||3||2,639|
|2671 Stanfield Ave Orlando, FL||$401K||4||3||2,639|
|2655 Stanfield Ave Orlando, FL||$567K||4||3.5||2,794|
|5435 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$323K||2||3||1,804|
|5481 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$345K||2||2.5||1,928|
|2679 Stanfield Ave Orlando, FL||$590K||4||3.5||2,794|
|2679 Stanfield Ave Orlando, FL||$278K||4||4||--|
|5431 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$286K||3||2.5||1,640|
|5485 Baldwin Park St Orlando, FL||$336K||3||2||1,928|
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!