- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
5459 Vicksburg Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462543 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,848 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,176 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 440 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,848 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1988
- Lot depth: 141
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 490501114069000600
- Zillow Home ID: 1203810
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5459 Vicksburg Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46254 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 64.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 133.3% greater than in Indianapolis Metro, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46254 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46254 home values.
- 5453 Vicksburg Dr Indianapolis, IN$105K321,359
- 5465 Vicksburg Dr Indianapolis, IN$113K321,548
- 5939 Dunmore Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K311,418
- 5466 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$133K31.52,058
- 5445 Vicksburg Dr Indianapolis, IN$129K321,528
- 5468 Vicksburg Dr Indianapolis, IN$109K321,460
- 5458 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$110K31.51,546
- 5452 Vicksburg Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K331,774
- 5471 Vicksburg Dr Indianapolis, IN$103K311,342
- 6017 Pillory Dr Indianapolis, IN$126K411,660
- 5925 Dunmore Dr Indianapolis, IN$104K321,348
- 5450 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$108K311,346
- 5437 Vicksburg Dr Indianapolis, IN$103K311,368
- 6006 Prentis Cir Indianapolis, IN$102K311,269
- 6023 Pillory Dr Indianapolis, IN$107K321,481
- 5511 Vicksburg Dr Indianapolis, IN$101K311,460
- 5516 Vicksburg Dr Indianapolis, IN$122K31.52,066
- 6012 Prentis Cir Indianapolis, IN$110K41.51,755
- 5442 Petersburg Pkwy Indianapolis, IN$124K311,863
- 5429 Vicksburg Dr Indianapolis, IN$94K311,315
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.