- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
546 5th Ave, Upland, CA 917865 beds, 3 baths, 2,217 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1947
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $495,000
- Price/sqft: $223
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,217 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1947
- Lot depth: 146
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 1046223040000
- Zillow Home ID: 17570376
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 546 5th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 91786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.7% lower than in Upland, and 41.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 91786 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Upland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 91786 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
3,398 sqft, 12,196 sqft lot, built in 1958
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 554 5th Ave Upland, CA$377K321,412
- 536 5th Ave Upland, CA$395K421,634
- 564 5th Ave Upland, CA$314K21963
- 526 5th Ave Upland, CA$424K432,188
- 572 5th Ave Upland, CA$412K211,369
- 545 N 6th Ave Upland, CA$269K31880
- 555 N 6th Ave Upland, CA$288K21950
- 537 N 6th Ave Upland, CA$400KStudio2.52,072
- 582 5th Ave Upland, CA$424K622,059
- 563 N 6th Ave Upland, CA$417K52.51,924
- 519 E Arrow Hwy Upland, CA$311K311,320
- 527 N 6th Ave Upland, CA$304K211,087
- 535 E Arrow Hwy Upland, CA$298K211,290
- 571 N 6th Ave Upland, CA$365K321,278
- 557 E Arrow Hwy Upland, CA$375K321,345
- 590 5th Ave Upland, CA$424K42.52,007
- 571 E Arrow Hwy Upland, CA$403K52.51,671
- 583 N 6th Ave Upland, CA$420K312,200
- 587 E Arrow Hwy Upland, CA$394K32.51,832
- 591 N 6th Ave Upland, CA$418K----1,884
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.