546 E 3rd St # 2, Boston, MA 021272 beds, 2 baths, 1,039 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $470,000
- Price/sqft: $452
- Flooring: Carpet
- Adult Community \ No,Amenities \ Bike Path,Amenities \ Highway Access,Amenities \ Park,Amenities \ Private School,Amenities \ Public School,Amenities \ Public Transportation,Amenities \ Shopping,Amenities \ T-Station,Appliances \ Dishwasher,Appliances \ Dryer,Appliances \ Range,Appliances \ Refrigerator,Appliances \ Washer,Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance,Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer,Assc Fee Includes \ Water,Assc Pool \ No,Basement \ N,Beach Description \ Ocean,Beach Ownership \ Public,Beachfront \ Yes,Complex Complete \ Yes,Condo Association \ Yes,Condominium Name \ 546 East Third Condominiums,Cooling \ Central Air,Disclosure \ N,Electric Feature \ 100 Amps,FEE_INTERVAL \ Monthly,Flooring \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Flooring \ Wood,Heating \ Central Heat,Heating \ Forced Air,Heating \ Gas,Hot Water \ Natural Gas,IdxListingOptedOut \ No,IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No,Lead Paint \ Unknown,LENDER_OWNED \ No,Listing Alert \ No,Master Bath \ No,Parking Feature \ On Street Permit,Pets Allowed \ Yes w/ Restrictions,Roof Material \ Rubber,SEWER \ City/Town Sewer,SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No,Square Feet Source \ Owner,Status \ Under Agreement,Style \ 2/3 Family,Style \ Detached,Style \ Half-Duplex,Type \ Condo,Uffi \ Unknown,Unit Placement \ Upper,Utility Connections \ for Gas Range,WATER \ City/Town Water,Waterfront \ No,Year Built Descrp \ Actual,Year Built Source \ Public Record,Year Round \ Yes,
- Range / Oven
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,039 sqft
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 2129693765
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 546 E 3rd Street # 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Boston, and 62.3% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Boston home values.
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292