5465 Sanders Rd, Jacksonville, FL 322774 beds, 2 baths, 1,914 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2007 for $235,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Slate
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 638 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,914 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 1128360000
- Zillow Home ID: 44516550
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5465 Sanders Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the University Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 79% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.5% less than in Jacksonville, and 68.7% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help University Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or University Park home values.
- 5455 Sanders Rd Jacksonville, FL$130K321,636
- 3918 Brookdale Ct Jacksonville, FL$143K421,835
- 5477 Sanders Rd Jacksonville, FL$212K32.52,039
- 5464 Sanders Rd Jacksonville, FL$134K421,664
- 3915 Brookdale Ct Jacksonville, FL$167K422,056
- 3913 Hickory Grove Dr S Jacksonville, FL$184K42.52,674
- 5474 Sanders Rd Jacksonville, FL$272K322,140
- 5454 Sanders Rd Jacksonville, FL$153K32.51,982
- 5443 Sanders Rd Jacksonville, FL$214K43.52,322
- 3926 Brookdale Ct Jacksonville, FL$177K42.52,602
- 3921 Hickory Grove Dr S Jacksonville, FL$214K422,164
- 5444 Sanders Rd Jacksonville, FL$189K32.51,772
- 3917 Brookdale Ct Jacksonville, FL$216K332,951
- 5465 Whitney St Jacksonville, FL$182K421,905
- 5453 Whitney St Jacksonville, FL$125K321,420
- 3914 Hickory Grove Dr S Jacksonville, FL$180K322,365
- 5433 Sanders Rd Jacksonville, FL$134K421,723
- Primrose Ln Jacksonville, FL$135K432,372
- 5443 Whitney St Jacksonville, FL$130K321,712
- 3928 Brookdale Ct Jacksonville, FL$186K42.52,400
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.