- Lot: 4,560 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1989
- Views: 1,571 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $718,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $382
- Parking: 434 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Heating \ No Heating, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tile, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1989
- Parcel #: 69017052
- Zillow Home ID: 112097906
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $642-800K.
Market guideZillow predicts Blossom Valley home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among Blossom Valley homes, this home is valued 10.1% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Blossom Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.4% greater than in San Jose, and 62.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Blossom Valley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Blossom Valley home values.
|5471 Ellyridge Dr San Jose, CA||$672K||4||2.5||1,757|
|204 Ellyridge Ct San Jose, CA||$663K||4||2.5||1,757|
|5473 Ellyridge Dr San Jose, CA||$708K||4||2.5||1,880|
|203 Ellyridge Ct San Jose, CA||$654K||4||2.5||1,757|
|219 Fragrant Harbor Ct San Jose, CA||$679K||4||2.5||1,757|
|201 Ellyridge Ct San Jose, CA||$656K||4||2.5||1,880|
|205 Ellyridge Ct San Jose, CA||$678K||4||2.5||1,880|
|206 Ellyridge Ct San Jose, CA||$677K||4||2.5||1,880|
|221 Fragrant Harbor Ct San Jose, CA||$668K||3||3||1,644|
|207 Ellyridge Ct San Jose, CA||$633K||3||2.5||1,644|
|5375 Beech Grove Ct San Jose, CA||$582K||3||2||1,227|
|208 Ellyridge Ct San Jose, CA||$664K||4||2.5||1,757|
|5475 Ellyridge Dr San Jose, CA||$693K||4||2||1,800|
|5376 Beech Grove Ct San Jose, CA||$578K||3||2||1,227|
|223 Fragrant Harbor Ct San Jose, CA||$694K||4||2.5||1,880|
|209 Ellyridge Ct San Jose, CA||$669K||4||2.5||1,880|
|220 Fragrant Harbor Ct San Jose, CA||$672K||3||3||1,644|
|5367 Beech Grove Ct San Jose, CA||$567K||3||2||1,155|
|5368 Beech Grove Ct San Jose, CA||$568K||3||2||1,155|
|210 Ellyridge Ct San Jose, CA||$683K||4||2.5||1,880|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!