- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2011
- Views: 4,290 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2015 for $294,400
- Last sale price/sqft: $113
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Boat Facilities \ Boat Ramp, Construction/Foundation \ Slab, Construction/Foundation \ Wood Frame, Dining Area \ Breakfast Room, Dining Area \ Separate Dining Room, Finish \ Brick, Fireplace \ Gas Logs, Fireplace \ Great Room, Floors/Walls \ Carpet, Floors/Walls \ Sheetrock/Drywall, Floors/Walls \ Tile, Floors/Walls \ Wood, Garage \ Attached, Garage \ Double Garage, Heat/Cooling \ Central Electric (Cool), Heat/Cooling \ Central Gas, Lot Description \ Less than .5 acre, Lot Description \ Level, Lot Description \ Some Trees, Misc Search \ Automatic Garage Door, Misc Search \ Burglar/Fire Alarm, Misc Search \ Covered Patio, Misc Search \ Fireplace, Misc Search \ Open Porch, Misc Search \ Patio, Misc Search \ Split Bedroom Plan, Misc Search \ Sprinkler System, Misc Search \ Swimming Pool, Misc Search \ Termite Contract, Other Rooms \ Office/Study, Other Rooms \ Utility Room-Inside, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Dimensional, Style \ Traditional, Utilities \ Cable TV, Utilities \ Gas-Natural, Utilities \ Sewage-City, Utilities \ Water Heater-Gas, Utilities \ Water-City, Waterfront Property \ Bay Access (Walking Distance <=1/4 Mi), Waterfront Property \ Creek Access (Walking Distance <=1/4 Mi), Waterfront Property \ Deeded Access, Waterfront Property \ Gulf Access (Walking Distance <=1/4 Mi), Waterfront Property \ River Access (Walking Distance <=1/4 Mi), Zoning \ Single Family Residence
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: R023307400002084024
- Zillow Home ID: 71020353
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $161-375K.
Market guideZillow predicts Rochon home values will increase 0.3% next year, compared to a 1.5% rise for Theodore as a whole. Among Rochon homes, this home is valued 40.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 8.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rochon, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% greater than in Theodore, and 159% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Rochon home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Theodore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rochon home values.
|5489 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||--||--||--||--|
|5489 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||--||Studio||--||--|
|Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||--||--||--||--|
|5436 Rabbit Creek Dr LOT 15 Theodore, AL||$325K||--||--||2,404|
|5436 Rabbit Creek Dr LOT 10 Theodore, AL||$179K||4||3||2,851|
|5436 Rabbit Creek Dr UNIT T6 Theodore, AL||$334K||--||--||2,280|
|5517 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||$174K||4||3||2,915|
|5421 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||--||Studio||--||--|
|5421 Rabbit Creek Dr # 13 Theodore, AL||--||Studio||--||--|
|Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||--||--||--||--|
|5505 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||--||--||--||4,281|
|5445 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||$370K||--||--||3,071|
|5436 Rabbit Creek Dr LOT 7 Theodore, AL||$274K||--||--||2,027|
|5461 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||$439K||4||4||3,740|
|5511 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||$379K||4||4||3,204|
|5524 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||$146K||3||2||2,187|
|Rabbit Creek Dr Mobile, AL||--||--||--||--|
|5468 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||$305K||--||1||1,920|
|5472 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||$417K||--||3||2,959|
|5488 Rabbit Creek Dr Theodore, AL||--||Studio||--||1,458|
Nearby Schools in Theodore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!