547 44th St, Des Moines, IA 503124 beds, 2 baths, 1,904 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1936
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $116
- Cable Ready
- Finished basement, 250 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 437 sqft
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,904 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 09000820000000
- Zillow Home ID: 793215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 547 44th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 50312 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 28.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.9% lower than in Des Moines, and 17.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 50312 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Moines.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 50312 home values.
- 541 44th St Des Moines, IA$329K632,846
- 4328 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA$202K32.51,942
- 533 44th St Des Moines, IA$229K31.52,122
- 4331 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA$276K52.52,474
- 550 44th St Des Moines, IA$341K432,240
- 4333 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA$325K321,876
- 4323 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA$374K42.52,640
- 4319 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA$320K41.51,976
- 4315 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA$528K733,700
- 617 44th St Des Moines, IA$210K41.51,802
- 4414 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA$229K32.51,770
- 604 44th St Des Moines, IA$459K42.52,783
- 530 44th St Des Moines, IA$321K42.52,791
- 4309 Ingersoll Ave Des Moines, IA$349K543,128
- 621 44th St Des Moines, IA$285K32.52,408
- 4333 Grand Ave Des Moines, IA$221K421,983
- 550 43rd St Des Moines, IA$165K422,346
- 548 43rd St Des Moines, IA$239K32.51,952
- 4341 Grand Ave APT 2 Des Moines, IA$87K211,149
- 530 43rd St Des Moines, IA$210K512,459
Nearby Schools in Des Moines
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!