547 Carol Ln, Bath, PA 180143 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,040 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.83 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Heat pump, Stove
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $191,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Finished basement, 720 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 2 spaces, 468 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,040 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: H6SW3 4 7 0520
- Zillow Home ID: 10099026
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 547 Carol Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 18014 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 13.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.1% higher than in Moore Township, and 65.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18014 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Moore Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18014 home values.
- 551 Carol Ln Bath, PA$285K32.52,118
- 560 Carol Ln Bath, PA$244K42.52,128
- 501 Dianne Rd Bath, PA$362K42.53,342
- 543 Carol Ln Bath, PA$179K311,040
- 555 Carol Ln Bath, PA$203K321,820
- 508 Dianne Rd Bath, PA$349K42.52,739
- 565 Carol Ln Bath, PA$246K31.52,244
- 546 Carol Ln Bath, PA$172K311,796
- 559 Carol Ln Bath, PA$246K431,820
- 573 Carol Ln Bath, PA$244K43.52,900
- 495 Dianne Rd Bath, PA$243K31.52,184
- 500 Dianne Rd Bath, PA$319K42.52,448
- 542 Carol Ln Bath, PA$202K31.51,820
- 541 Carol Ln Bath, PA$209K31.51,833
- 562 Carol Ln Bath, PA$218K31.51,744
- 566 Carol Ln Bath, PA$243K32.51,818
- 537 Carol Ln Bath, PA$248K322,036
- 577 Carol Ln Bath, PA$242K32.51,706
- 570 Carol Ln Bath, PA$226K422,212
- 536 Carol Ln Bath, PA$201K321,822
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.