A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,201 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $1,375,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $688
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 330 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 058143220
- Zillow Home ID: 15573531
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.0M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94062 home values will increase 3.1% next year, compared to a 4.9% rise for Redwood City as a whole. Among 94062 homes, this home is valued 24.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 18.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94062, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.8% greater than in Redwood City, and 5.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 94062 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Redwood City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94062 home values.
|559 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA||$947K||3||2||1,170|
|533 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA||$821K||2||1||990|
|563 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA||$1.26M||3||2||1,984|
|548 Ruby St Redwood City, CA||$1.3M||3||2||1,881|
|562 Ruby St Redwood City, CA||$1.37M||3||2||1,950|
|556 Ruby St Redwood City, CA||$980K||3||2||1,220|
|529 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA||$1.02M||3||1.5||1,130|
|550 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA||$1.6M||3||2||2,720|
|532 Ruby St Redwood City, CA||$815K||2||1||980|
|567 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA||$1.53M||4||2.5||2,370|
|574 Ruby St Redwood City, CA||$836K||2||1||940|
|548 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA||$1.57M||3||2.5||2,660|
|528 Ruby St Redwood City, CA||$862K||2||1||1,090|
|2912 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.2M||3||2||1,640|
|546 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA||$1.58M||3||2.5||2,660|
|2822 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.74M||4||2||2,970|
|521 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA||$991K||3||2||1,269|
|522 Ruby St Redwood City, CA||$1.12M||3||2||1,390|
|540 Sapphire St Redwood City, CA||$1.61M||3||2||2,250|
|2924 Jefferson Ave Redwood City, CA||$1.28M||3||2||1,750|
Nearby Schools in Redwood City
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!