5471 Hanover Cir, Cincinnati, OH 452302 beds, 3 baths, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1990
- HOA Fee: $240
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $65
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 80
- Lot width: 28
- Parcel #: 0030005020400
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 34201290
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 5471 Hanover Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Mt. Washington, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58.8% lower than in Cincinnati, and 35% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Mt. Washington home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Mt. Washington home values.
- 5473 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$104K221,160
- 5469 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$94K231,160
- 5477 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$122K231,100
- Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH--------
- 5465 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$101K221,160
- 5467 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$102K221,160
- 5475 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$115K22.51,096
- 5481 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$124K22.51,096
- 5463 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$120K231,096
- Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$72K------
- 2748 Redfield Pl Cincinnati, OH$89K21896
- 2754 Redfield Pl Cincinnati, OH$88K21896
- 5461 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$113K331,106
- 5459 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$86K231,106
- Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$81K------
- 5457 Hanover Cir Cincinnati, OH$123K22.51,096
- 2742 Redfield Pl Cincinnati, OH$118K31.51,326
- 2760 Redfield Pl Cincinnati, OH$120K311,536
- 2736 Redfield Pl Cincinnati, OH$90K21896
- 2766 Redfield Pl Cincinnati, OH$124K31.51,494
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.