A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,156 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Views: 1,750 all time views
- Last sold: May 2015 for $33,600
- Last sale price/sqft: $31
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Carport, 1 space
- Appliances Included \ Range, Exterior Construction \ Block, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ In County, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Contract Status \ Pending 3rd Party Appro, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Pool \ None, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Status \ Pending, Last Status \ Active, Property Description \ One Story, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Other, Exterior Features \ Other, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Carport, Special Sale Provision \ REO \ Bank Owned, Air Conditioning \ No Air, Heatingand Fuel \ No Heat
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,075 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 09442511000010110
- Zillow Home ID: 45417154
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $37-75K.
Market guideZillow predicts 33905 home values will rise 7.1% next year, compared to a 5.6% increase for Fort Myers as a whole. Among 33905 homes, this home is valued 37.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 53% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33905, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.7% higher than in Fort Myers, and 165.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fort Myers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33905 home values.
|552 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||$59K||2||1||1,100|
|544 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||$51K||2||1||1,075|
|560 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||$53K||3||1||1,075|
|538 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||--||--||--||--|
|562 Thomas Ave # 572 Fort Myers, FL||--||4||2||1,560|
|562 Thomas Ave Fort Myers, FL||$58K||--||--||--|
|580 Thomas Ave Fort Myers, FL||$262K||--||2||2,296|
|564 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||$53K||3||1||1,075|
|534 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||$71K||2||1||1,711|
|546 Thomas Ave Fort Myers, FL||$57K||2||2||1,104|
|553 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||$52K||2||2||1,072|
|554 Thomas Ave Fort Myers, FL||$71K||3||2||1,565|
|555 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||--||1||1||--|
|530 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||--||--||--||--|
|545 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||$77K||3||2||1,656|
|542 Thomas Ave Fort Myers, FL||$45K||2||1||664|
|561 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||$46K||3||1||966|
|Hdr Blounts N S # 5 Fort Myers, FL||--||--||--||--|
|568 Carolina Ave Fort Myers, FL||$61K||3||2||1,487|
|556 Thomas Ave Fort Myers, FL||$44K||2||1||725|
Nearby Schools in Fort Myers
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.